In response to the Government lockdown announcement over the weekend, we want to keep you updated about our services and what this means for our customers. Customers will not see any significant changes to our service delivery and we will ensure that, through regular reviews of risk assessments and working methods, we continue to operate our services safely and working to guidelines.
- We are continuing to deliver a full repairs service, including emergencies and catching-up on any repairs reported during lockdown. You can report a new repair by calling us on 01282 686 300
- We are continuing to process housing applications, viewings and let our empty homes to customers as normal. We will closely follow social distancing guidelines and have appropriate risk assessments in place. If you would like to discuss this process in more detail, please call 01282 686 300
- In line with the government’s guidance around the closure of businesses and venues, and to ensure the safety of customers and staff, our Centenary Court reception in Burnley will be closed from Thursday 5th November 2020 until further notice. We will continue to post any relevant updates on our website and social media channels and notify customers when we are able to reopen
- We will continue to have a reduced staffing presence at our Independent Living Schemes so that we can offer ongoing support to our residents
- Rent payments can still be made online or by calling us on 01282 686 300.
Due to begin on Thursday 5th November, we understand that the imminent lockdown may be worrying news for some of our customers. We’d like to remind you that we are here to help with any issues you may be having, from financial advice and rent support, to domestic abuse and ASB concerns. Please call 01282 686 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burnley Together is a community hub offering free support to residents 7 days a week throughout lockdown, including food parcels, mental health support and more. Call 01282 686 402 or email email@example.com. You can find out more about the services they offer here: https://burnleytogether.org.uk/